Welcome to WyMUN's new mobile-friendly page. See some of the links below to find some of the important sections of this Model United Nations Wiki.
The United Nations
Learn about the 193 Member States
Debating and Resolutions
Visit WyMUN's guide to resolution writing
Need some background information?
Our Briefing Paper archive may contain what you're looking for
See our Resolution Archive to check out some of the solutions we've proposed
Since opening in March 2010 the site has seen 4,070 edits to 1,489 pages, including 419 articles put together by 0 active users. See the site's full statistics here.
Take part in our Top 10 List, as we try to find the best MUN Analogies.
There are several vital documents that the United Nations has used since its very founding. Full texts of many of these documents can be found here for quick reference. These include:
- The Charter of the United Nations, 1945
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, 1948
- The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, 1976
- The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, 1976
- The Convention on the Rights of the Child, 1989